My Fav Songs ever! >,

Wednesday 11 May 2011

LAdiDAdiDA~

Salam~ :)


so here are the things that you missed out :
1. Last Outing?
yesterday i went out with lau meen, salwa and nadzri. we had so much fun that i think it was the best outing so far this year :)
as usual, i was again assigned as their driver,picked 'em up and sent them back ==''. but this time, i didn't complain at all. know why? cause lau meen hesitated on treating me ( mcm biasa~) haha! so i didn't spend even a single cent yesterday. yay me! and thanks lau ;)
after we arrived at 'the Spring', the four of us ate lunch and took some pics tgether. after that, the boys went to search for their source of entertainment and salwa and me went to PADINI for window shopping. though i was tempted a lot by the discounts signed displayed at every shelf, i managed to abstain myself from spending my money. i need to save bah :D haha. then, we went to the Surau for zohor prayer. later, we met up with the boys at kbox. it was my first time there and i was so excited. the room was small but comfy enough for the four of us. we were served 3 jugs of different drinks and some tit bits. but before we were about to start our karaokeing session, the place suddenly blacked out. it was for fully 30minutes. but we didn't feel that bad though, we chatted all way through and it was like being in a very calm situation when you don't have to worry about anything but to just focus on your talk and rest away. when the electricity came back, we karaoked from 2.30 till 4.30pm. haha~ it was hella fun!! i love singing sooo much~ ~ :) though my voice isnt that powerful like kak Ila, im still glad i can sing though. at least there's something i'm good at other than babbling around all day. 
that might be the last time i'll ever go out with my friends before i'm off to pahang. and i'm so elated that it ended up as awesome as planned. i love you guys. and i'll see you guys soon. time raya maybe? :)

2. Medical Check-up
I had my medical check-up today~ :) it was my first i guess, ever since birth. HAHA. i just knew that my height is 146cm. am I that short? people always make fun of me cause i'm so short that they always mistook me as a middle schooler. i'll be turning 18 this year for God's sake. i need to get taller. but i know i'm not gonna anymore. anyway, my eyesight,blood pressure,body xray is normal. my ph for the urine test was high though. it was 8. mybe i ate too much. gah. im getting fatter and fatter by the day. i need to stop eating so much lah =='' or else i wont be attractive and lucious like beyonce. haha! as if. dahla pendek, berisi pulak tu. berangan~

3. 2nd Cousin
my parents and I will be goin to KL on the 19th on the 6am flight. Sadiqi and his parents will be joining us. Sadiqi is my 2nd cousin and he's the only person i know who'll be goin to the kuantan campus with me. im so glad im gonna have a family member with me but its kinda a bummer though that he's a dude. moreover, he's super shy, doesnt talk much and only talk to me if i'm the first to strike a conversation. so its nonetheless like being with a stranger. well, i'm gonna try my hardest in trying to be close to him though :) bonds are important. remember that people. besides, there's also a reason why. ahhaa. he's really cute :) gah~ kenja. 

oh well, will babble more soon!
oh dont worry, i'll keep you posted for more news!

XOXO
-small boy on her bike-

No comments:

Post a Comment