My Fav Songs ever! >,

Wednesday 4 May 2011

giddy day :3

Salam~ :)


hello bloggers! how's your day? mine's great, thanks. i went to school with Bells today. and then both of us went out for lunch at Mcdonald wit Nasrol, Shuk and Hashry. its the first time Nasrol and I had ever clicked. I mean, I went out with him 3 times since last year and never once did we ever talk. but today we did. thanks to Bells for being there. I can see now that both of them really do suit each other. watching them teasing one another was like the sweetest and giddiest thing ever. :) i wish the best for both of you.


anyway, i saw donkey at school today but we didn't chat. i just saw him from afar and so did he, and we just waved at each other. i know he's been tracing my steps all day, going to places i might go. isn't it sweet of him? :) sometimes, i feel like he shouldn't like someone like me. i mean, i think he deserves better. just look at me. i'm different than him. he's nice, islamic and listens to nasyid and read inspirational islamic books. and me, i wear tudung, but i dress inappropriately, not like a true muslimah should be, i dont listen to nasyid that much and i read romance novels. can you see the huge difference there?? but he said he didnt mind. what important is the heart. true3. but i wont think about feelings right now. maybe when i'm a tad older, i would. :)


okay. bye for now


XOXO
-small boy on her bike-

No comments:

Post a Comment