My Fav Songs ever! >,

Wednesday 30 March 2011

goodbye happiness~

salam~
its a beautiful day out there people!! haha! im so happy today i dnt knw why. :) mybe cause he's there at home textg me this morng, its rare i knw. like i mentioned bfore, he's still a student not like me, a school leaver.
anyway, im  really into this song by utada hikaru called Goodbye Happiness. the song makes me smile.
what am i goin to do today huh? well, mom said if dad's home early, we could go to boulevard to shop for my stuff. haha. im leavg in 3months insyaAllah if im accepted at the university im applyin into.
leaving sarawak? now how would that feel..
i have never been separated from my family before, i guess it'd be pretty hard to leave huh? but i already made up my mind, this is good fr me, leavg home. leavg the ones i love.
i need to be independent. and to stop bein dependent to evryone. im a big girl now arent i?
so thats how a big girl should think. :)
wish me the best yeah?

 love, XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment